Spring Break in 3 + 1 C's

Spring break is upon us and it is one of my favorite times.  A chance to get ahead on work so that I can reduce stress at the end of the semester.  It worked quite well with midterms.  As we had a few days off and long weekends so far I used that time to work ahead in classes and this resulted in a smooth midterm week.  Additionally, this extra time frees me up to work on research projects and other applied interests.

With that said I can translate the title of this post, the 3 C's are:

Calculus 
Computing
Chemistry


This is my spring break crew, with one addition.  A bit of pleasure reading that previews my mathematical and computing interests:


I hope to have some time to visit the art museum, garden, and see some friends, but I look forward to getting a fair amount of work done now, so that I can focus and relax later.  I see this as a way to keep Chaos referring to dynamical systems highly sensitive to initial conditions rather than my life.

Comments

Popular Posts