Cancelled


 

I just wanted to take a bit of time to wish everyone well. AZ is seeing an uptick in the amount of SARS-CoV-2 cases and I hope this is not impacting anyone at home. My chemistry lab was just cancelled for the rest of the semester. Additionally, without a effective and widely disseminated vaccine it is likely that this will continue through the spring semester. If you have the flexibility to do so I highly recommend planning your spring semester accordingly, luckily for me I have mostly math-centric classes that do not suffer from online presentation in the way other classes do.


If you do not have this luxury and you are struggling with online classes, I would encourage you to utilize the supplemental materials at:


https://www.khanacademy.org/


The courses cover much of what is reviewed in the introductory science courses.

Comments

  1. Great tip Richard! stay safe and sorry to hear about your lab.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts